Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring has sprung!

The weather was awesome on Sunday! I was so excited to get out of the house that we had been cooped up in all winter. I just mentioned the word "outside" and Sophie got excited and repeated it all morning. She finally got to ride her Minnie Mouse tricycle that she got for Christmas.


Sophie couldn't quite grasp the concept of pedaling, and when I physically put her feet on the pedals and told her to push, she pushed both. She gave up and just scooted with her feet. This is what happened to her shoes after about a half hour of scooting:


Eli enjoyed being outside as well. This was his first trip outside in his stroller, and he had a blast.
We followed Sophie as she rode her tricycle, and eventually Sophie wanted to push Eli.
I love the warm weather, and it's great enjoying it from a new perspective: parent.
Also, I am aware that the date is wrong on my camera. I can't quite remember how to change it. :)



1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

I love your page! Eli and Sophie are just the cutest kids EVER! I am so glad we now have a way to keep up with each other's lives! Yay for Spring!