When Sophie first started sucking her thumb (both of my children are thumbsuckers; they refused pacifiers), she only sucked her left thumb, and used her right hand to keep the left hand in place. She still does it to this day; I have never seen her suck her right thumb. Once Eli discovered his thumb, I noticed that he sucked his left thumb as well, with the right hand as support, just as Sophie did. I was able to catch both of them doing it tonight and had to share. I don't know if that is a Crowe habit or a Freshour habit, but it's cute nonetheless.
Sophie then wanted to have her picture taken with Mommy.
We couldn't stop there. Sophie wanted Eli to be included in the pictures, so she told me how she wanted Eli to sit in her lap and she would hold him. She at first tried to put her arms around his neck. I had to redirect her before she choked her brother to death.
Both look pretty good for being sick, huh? Eli had to go to the doctor today and has an ear infection. Sophie has been sniffing and sneezing as well. I have a feeling Eli is going to be our "health issues" child as he just got over RSV and finished up his breathing treatments last week. I pray that he gets his father's immune system, because I was a sickly child growing up!







1 comment:
Sophie is such a sweetie. Poor Eli. We too are battling ear infections. This week has been miserable for all of us. Hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment