Not like I need to inform you, but we got A LOT of snow this past week! Steve and I went to WWE Smackdown on Tuesday night (my anniversary present to him, I'd be okay if I never went again), and when we got home, Steve shoveled the 3+ inches we already had. Imagine our surprise when we woke up on Wednesday morning! It was a good thing that Sophie and Eli spent the night at Steve's parents house, because we spent two hours shoveling the driveway. We also had to dig Steve's police car out of the road. It was hysterical watching him trying to get it into the driveway. His tires spun and spun and smoked, and there were a few times I was worried he was going to lose control and crash right through the garage. He did finally manage it. Steve dropped me off at work around noon and then went on to pick up the kids. He picked me up from work at 4:30 and the drive home was much easier. Of course, I took pictures to document!

First picture taken before any shoveling took place

This is my super hot snow shoveling outfit

Steve wore his police jacket, I don't know why but it made me laugh watching him shovel in it

This is where Steve's police car was. We shoveled it all out. FUN!

Finally all dug out and got the car moved to the driveway

This is the sidewalk that we shoveled. We had to use it on Friday to walk the kids to the babysitter's.

All that snow still in the road. We didn't see a plow all day.

This is the sidewalk we didn't shovel. Nowhere to put the snow!

I laid on the ground to capture this shot. I was going for a realistic get-an-idea-of-how-deep-the-snow-is picture, but all I really did was freeze my boobs off!
No comments:
Post a Comment