Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Big 2-9

I turned one year closer to 30 today. I woke up this morning to see my present from Steve and the kids sitting in the kitchen. They got me Pleasures perfume and the new Pink CD. Sophie has been singing "So what? I'm still a rockstar!" all evening. We then went to my parents' house and had homemade chili with the family. My mom makes the best chili. I also got a new camera from my mom and step-dad. You will remember that I broke my last camera after my big butt smashed it from jumping off of a hayride. Needless to say, this one won't be in my back pocket! The best thing about today, however, was that Eli WALKED ACROSS THE ROOM!! He started at my parents' house, then I caught him on camera doing it tonight when we got home. He just laughed and laughed. It was a good day!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a great day. That is so cool Eli walked on your bday.

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Good Job Eli! The fun will begin now Courtney! I'm sure you know this better than I do though!