Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Camp Coopahawnee

Last weekend was the 5th annual Camp Coopahawnee. Two of my friends' parents invite people over to their house and land to camp out. We had a pumpking carving contest, hayrides, nature hikes, hot dogs over the campfire, and even breakfast cooked over the campfire the next morning. The children's play area included two swingsets. Steve had a good time fishing out at the pond. Several of my friends and their families were there as well, and it was neat to watch our children play together. Here are the few pictures I took. I would have taken more, but I jumped out of the hayride wagon and it was a lot further of a fall than I thought. I had my camera in my back pocket and when I landed on my butt, I smashed it. At least I was able to save the memory card!











No comments: