Eli is sitting up by himself and rolling/scooting all over the place. He won't stay on his stomach for very long, because he still loves to dig his heels in the floor and scoot on his back. He's sitting up on his own, but falls back or to his side when he gets excited. He, unlike our other child, sleeps in his own bed every night and doesn't make a peep.
I was making dinner the other night and Sophie kept saying she was hungry. I told her she would have to wait, and that dinner would be ready in a little bit. When I turned around to look at her, she was chewing something. I asked what she was eating, and she said she was eating a banana. I looked at the basket of fruit, and saw all the bananas still in it. I had her spit out what she had in her mouth into my hand, and she had banana peel in her mouth. I picked up one of the bananas, and low and behold, there was a chunk missing. I guess she really was hungry!
Sophie decided she wanted to help me put the sheets back on the bed the other day. Here she is trying to put the pillowcase back on the pillow. Too bad I didn't get her on video, because she easily became frustrated, and her red-headed temper reared its ugly head.
And, of course, I couldn't resist the classic "sibling love" picture. I know I may be biased, but they are so cute!
Hug your children a little bit longer and hold them close when you can. Never forget that children are truly a blessing from God and that there are children out there that are treated unfairly and don't deserve it. I am on call this week and on Wednesday morning was sent to Riley Hospital because someone abused an innocent baby, giving him abusive head trauma. He is currently fighting for his life. Please keep this child in your prayers.









No comments:
Post a Comment